Jan Cummins - Counselor at Law


Special Needs Trusts

It is common for many of our clients to include in their estate plan a “Third Party” irrevocable trust to provide for the care of a person with disabilities who may need government benefits. Our office can also advise in regard to “First Party” Special Needs Trusts and assist with the administration of all Special Needs Trusts.

< Back to Services

Related Services:
- Send By E-Mail -Print Article